No matter the circumstances...God is still true and His mercy endures forever.
When it seems that all is going downhill - whether it be health or external circumstances - know that the Lord, He is God.
When it all seems to be going downhill...this is when we thrive in God.
When we are at our end, it is not the end.
When we are at our end, God begins and lifts us up.
When we are at our end, we remember His goodness.
When we are at our end, we remember His mercies.
When we are at our end, we remember His promises.
When we are at our end, it is not the end.
It is our beginning with God.
Psalm 77:7-10;
"Will the Lord cast off forever? And will He be favorable no more? Has His mercy ceased forever? Has His promise failed forevermore? Has God forgotten to be gracious? Has He in anger shut up His tender mercies? And I said, 'This is my anguish; but I will remember the years of the right hand of the Most High.'"
Psalm 143:4-6;
"Therefore my spirit is overwhelmed within me; my heart within me is distressed. I remember the days of old; I meditate on all Your works; I muse on the work of Your hands. I spread out my hands to You; my soul longs for You like a thirsty land.
Psalm 42:11;
"Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God.
Psalm 136:1;
Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
Persevere and endure until the end.
No comments:
Post a Comment